Want to buy a café or coffee shop in London? As solicitors who specialise in advising those buying small businesses, including cafés and coffee shops, we’re guessing that you probably have a few questions:
- Is it a good time to buy a café or coffee shop in London?
- Where can I find cafés and coffee shops in London for sale?
- What costs are involved in buying a café or coffee shop?
- What’s involved in buying and running a café or coffee shop?
- Which is the best solicitor to buy a café or coffee shop? And (of course)…
- What are solicitors’ fees for buying a café or coffee shop in London?
Advice on buying a café or coffee shop in London
Café and coffee shop culture is still big business in the UK and there are many “how to start your own café” guides which will give you useful background information. But, when it comes to working out whether the café or coffee shop you’ve made an offer on is a sound investment, there’s a lot of value to be had from seeking advice from specialist solicitors who are familiar with the London market and experienced in small business transactions.
Get the best possible deal: use specialist business purchase solicitors
Truelegal acts for sellers and buyers of businesses across England and Wales, including those buying and selling cafés and coffee shops in London. Whether you are taking over the lease for a small takeaway coffee shop business or buying a freehold café business with 40 covers and an intention to provide a wide choice of food, we can help.
Amongst other things, we will:
- Help you negotiate the best price
- Advise you of the best deal structure to suit your personal circumstances
- Carry out a thorough investigation of the business to uncover any hidden costs or potential problems that you may not be aware of
- Organise the legal transfer of premises, plant and machinery, fixtures and fittings, IT systems, stock and employees (where relevant) and make sure all necessary licences are in place.
In other words, we will give you the confidence you need to know that your investment is sound and everything is in place to get your new business off to a flying start.
Solicitors’ fees for buying a café or coffee shop in London
Truelegal solicitors is based in Topsham, Devon, but around 69% of our clients are based in London, the South East and the North of England. Most of our work is done remotely via telephone and email and our lower overheads mean we can offer our clients a London service at a regional price. What’s more, we always offer our clients a fixed price fee, which means you can have certainty about your budget from the outset.
Make a free enquiry
The sooner we become involved in the process of helping you to buy your café or coffee shop the more likely it is that your purchase will be successful, so please contact us today.
Our full contact details can be found on our Contact Us page.
We look forward to hearing from you.