Truelegal Solicitors’ reviews…
It’s always nice to be appreciated and we understand it’s important for you to hear what others have to say about us.
Below are just a few of the many positive reviews we have received from clients…
“I just wanted to take a moment to say thank you on behalf of Derek, Jenny, Dawn and myself. Thank you for all your professional help and support. It was very much appreciated. You did exactly as you said you would do and successfully guided us through our first business purchase as a partnership, pointing out all the pitfalls we needed to be aware of and anything I missed. So, job done and a job done well. I have no hesitation in recommending Truelegal to anyone who needs your services.”
“I was extremely satisfied with the level of legal advice and customer care received from Truelegal. Efficient and dealt with an unexpected problem with speed and clarity.”
I would recommend Truelegal for being professional and getting the job done in a friendly and approachable manner.”
“Service was brilliant!”
“Good value for money.”
“Martin helped guide me and my colleagues through the sales process, putting our interests first and balancing his time and efforts with ours and the commercial arrangements of the deal. He talks plain English and is easy to get along with. I would have no hesitation in recommending Martin and Truelegal to any other business owners based on my personal experiences.”
Make a free enquiry
If you’re thinking of buying or selling a business and would like to find out how we can help you, give us a call today. The sooner we become involved in the process the more likely it is that your transaction will be successful.
Our full contact details can be found on our Contact Us page.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Tell us what you think – answer 10 questions for the chance to win a prize!
Our aim is to help you achieve your business goals with minimum stress and maximum gain by providing a high quality, specialist and responsive legal service that represents good value for money.
If you have received legal services from us, we’d really appreciate if you could help us continue to improve what we do by completing our short online Client Satisfaction Survey. All completed entries will automatically be entered into our free quarterly prize draw with the chance to win a case of wine (terms and conditions below). Good luck!
Terms and conditions for Truelegal’s quarterly Client Satisfaction prize draw
- You must be aged 18 or over, resident in England or Wales, and have fully completed our online Client Satisfaction Survey (“the Survey”) to be entered into our free prize draw.
- All entries must be submitted via our online Survey link and only one entry per person is permitted.
- The closing date for entries is the end of the quarter during which the completed Survey is submitted (ie, 31st March, 30th June, 30th September or 31st December).
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not successfully completed if for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when completing the Survey online.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on the first working day after the closing date.
- The winner will receive one case of 6 bottles of wine. The prize is non-transferable, non-exchangeable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) within 30 days of the closing date. The winner will be required to provide a postal address within England or Wales to claim their prize. Where practical, we will personally deliver the prize to such address at a mutually convenient time, however, we reserve the right to send the prize to you by post if this is not possible for whatever reason. Only the winner will be contacted personally. The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Personal data supplied for the purposes of the Survey may be used by Truelegal for marketing or promotional purposes but will only be passed on to third party suppliers in so far as may be necessary for fulfilment/delivery of the prize.
- Entrants are deemed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon submission of the Survey. Our decision regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.