We hate spam and unsolicited mail and contact as much as you. At Truelegal we are committed to safeguarding the privacy and confidentiality of information that we may ask you to provide about yourself (including your name and contact details) when you visit our site, submit online requests or make enquiries to our telephone number.
This policy tells you what to expect when we collect personal information about you and how we will use your personal data.
1. How we will use the information we collect from you
By submitting your personal information you consent to our use of that information for the following purposes: to
- give you advice and guidance in response to your initial enquiry
- give you further details about our services and offer you a fair fixed price quote for providing services to you
- provide requested services where you instruct us to act on your behalf
- contact you for your views on our services
- notify you about any important changes to our site or to our services.
All personal data – including the problems you ask for guidance on – is held in strictest confidence. Unless you have provided us with express consent to do so, we never provide your personally identifiable data to any third party, other than where we release it to a third party for the purposes of providing you with legal information, guidance or advice, or for credit control purposes.
Like any business, we may contact you to tell you about any special offers, initiatives or promotions which Truelegal thinks you might be interested in. If you would rather not receive this information, or wish to opt out at a later date, just let us know by contacting us using any of the methods listed on our contact page.
2. How we protect your information
We have in place security measures (including firewalls, encryption and passwords) to safeguard personal data from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your personal data for a reasonable period of time or for as long as the law requires.
3. Access to, and updating or correction of, personal data
You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you by contacting us by any of the methods listed on our contact page. Please also contact us if you become aware that any of the personal data we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date.