Want to sell your café or coffee shop in London? As solicitors who specialise in advising those selling small businesses, including cafés and coffee shops, we’re guessing that you probably have a few questions:
- Is it a good time to sell a café or coffee shop in London?
- How do I value my café or coffee shop in London and how can I make sure I get the best price?
- What costs are involved in selling a café or coffee shop?
- How can I get my landlord’s consent to sell my café or coffee shop lease?
- Which is the best solicitor to sell a café or coffee shop? And (of course)…
- What are solicitors’ fees for selling a café or coffee shop in London?
Advice on selling a café or coffee shop in London
Café and coffee shop culture is still big business in the UK and there are many interested buyers in and around London. But, if you want to sell your business as quickly as possible, get the best price and be certain that you’re not exposed to any ongoing liability, you’d be wise to seek advice from specialist solicitors who are familiar with the London market and experienced in small business transactions.
Get the best possible deal: use specialist business purchase solicitors
Truelegal acts for sellers and buyers of businesses across England and Wales, including those buying and selling cafés and coffee shops in London. Whether you are selling a small takeaway coffee shop business or a café business with 40 covers and a number of employees, we can help.
Amongst other things, we will:
- Help you negotiate the best price
- Advise you of the best deal structure to suit your personal circumstances
- Help you through the due diligence process so that you provide the buyer with an appropriate level of information
- Organise the legal transfer of premises, licences, plant and machinery, fixtures and fittings, IT systems, stock and employees (where relevant)
- Draft a watertight sale agreement that protects your position against future liabilities.
In other words, we will give you the confidence you need to know that you can move on to your next venture – or long-awaited retirement – with peace of mind.
Solicitors’ fees for selling a café or coffee shop in London
Truelegal solicitors is based in Topsham, Devon, but around 69% of our clients are based in London, the South East and the North of England. Most of our work is done remotely via telephone and email and our lower overheads mean we can offer our clients a London service at a regional price. What’s more, we always offer our clients a fixed price fee, which means you can have certainty about your budget from the outset.
Make a free enquiry
The sooner we become involved in the process of helping you to sell your café or coffee shop the more likely it is that your sale will be successful, so please contact us today.
Our full contact details can be found on our Contact Us page.
We look forward to hearing from you.